Gina's Journey |Ep1

 Life on a Cliffhanger!

SE01: EP01


 I am taking it slow as long as it takes me somewhere… That’s what I was saying to myself all these years on my journey to find my Mr. Right! On my daily routine from home to work now I have only a little distraction, yeah my dancing class then again a hopeless place for someone darling to glance at!  "You are waiting yourself, then once in a blue moon a bad guy approaches and leaves your heart broken",  my best friend says always and always! Hard to accept, but for the record it is absolutely true!! How hard to stay naive these days! 

 At a certain age that you start loving to shop for home decors rather apparel, and yes even looking for apartments… and that is where it hits me like OMG! that I am on my phase thinking about settlement! I was thinking deep and broad, it is unfair to wait till my person finds me.. Am I a mountain? A Tree or a continent yet undiscovered for someone just waiting to find me…?? I suddenly thought of moving ahead myself, making things easy for the person that I'll be happily married to someday… But what I need a little push like the faith needs a little  nudge!  



Yes!! I have given myself an assignment  which is to bring my A game once again like in college days, this time not to be on the dean's list , but to find myself the way to my Mr. Right! 



TO BE CONTINUED....!


Comments

Popular Posts